- Presentation of Compagnie Rassegna’s album
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Regional Council presents Scènes de Bistrots
- SPEED MEETING – Spedidam
- (Re)-thinking about music marketing in the digital era
- TOUR13: the current musics of the PACA region of south-east France are mobilizing with SOS Méditerranée to face the humanitarian emergency.
- Jazz, a world music?
- Speed listening: Discover the Jazz Sounds from Brittany
- The Spedidam
- Jazz(s)Ra – Platform for the promotion and dissemination of Jazz in the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region
J1 / Salle Méditerranée
The aim of this workshop is not to demonstrate the impact of digital technology on cultural consumption practices, nor even the changes that have occurred in the music sector, but to identify the strategic and methodological elements that favour an artist’s development on the Internet: web marketing, social networks, metadata, blockchains, Big Data, CRM, etc. What are the stakes involved and the potentials of these tools and resources? How can we build a strategy and a form of marketing that are suitable for developing musical production in the digital age?
Conference proposed by Arcade and PAM
ASTOR Philippe, Journalist specializing in the music industry and the Internet, France