- Presentation of Compagnie Rassegna’s album
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Regional Council presents Scènes de Bistrots
- SPEED MEETING – Spedidam
- (Re)-thinking about music marketing in the digital era
- TOUR13: the current musics of the PACA region of south-east France are mobilizing with SOS Méditerranée to face the humanitarian emergency.
- Jazz, a world music?
- Speed listening: Discover the Jazz Sounds from Brittany
- The Spedidam
- Jazz(s)Ra – Platform for the promotion and dissemination of Jazz in the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region
Hangar J1 / Room Méditerranée 1
The Compagnie Rassegna presents its new album “Il Sole non si muove”, a meeting between world music and so-called “ancient” or “early” music, involving non-religious songs that moved around in the Mediterranean – but also in London – in the 15th century! A musical epic travelling from Spain to Great Britain, passing through Portugal, Italy, Algeria, Turkey and Armenia.