- Bridge Over Troubled Waters… In the Trump era, what are the new challenges? Comment aborder le marché nord-américain ?
- Présentation by Bureau Export
- European World Music Monitor (EWMM) – Meeting
- The Charles Cros Academy’s favourites
- Presentation of the Medinea network
- Women and music: compared viewpoints of France, Europe and the Americas
- Aïta Anthology
J1 / Salle de conférences
The popular and traditional musics of Morocco punctuate the life of the community. As times change, they are successively allowed more or less room for expression, causing the emergence of messages of revolt or resistance. Aïta (meaning “cry”), an artistic genre associated with women, has become a witness to the involvement of women in the construction of the country’s artistic heritage. This anthology pays tribute to these chikhat women and the great masters of this tradition.
EL MAZNED Brahim, Festival Timitar, Artistic Director, Visa For Music, Director, Morroco