- Africa: Will the digital revolution take place? Feedback, challenges and perspectives on African online music
- Speed Meeting: Meet Catalan Arts Pros, around a table with a glass of wine
- MobiCulture: an information service concerning reception arrangements for foreign artists in France
- Music from overseas: networks, mechanisms and measures for supporting dissemination and live performance of music within mainland France, between French overseas territories and internationally
- Music Markets Collective
- Speed-meeting Bureau Export : United Kingdom / Germany / Poland / USA
- Creating digital campaigns with the CNV
- Great debate: What answers to the Call for Cultural and Musical Diversity launched by Zone Franche as part of the #AuxSons campaign?
- Apprenticeship grants: models for the transmission of traditional and world music?
- Speed-meetings of markets and festival programme planners organised by Babel Med Music
- LEMON, Live European Music Organisers Network. A European network to promote the music of migrants and minorities
J1 / Salle de conférences
The members of LEMON share common values and artistic ambitions: musical diversity and experience in the European music sector. The network’s mission is to highlight European values of freedom, humanity and solidarity in musical expression.
Objectives are to exchange ideas, to facilitate the circulation of artists within Europe, to support musical creation by artists, and to improve backing on the political level.
ELLINGHAUS Birgit, Kultur, Director, Germany
ROMPAEY Peter, Muziekpublique Brussels, Artistic Director, Belgium
VLCKOVA Jarmila, Amity O.Z, Womusk, Artistic Director, Slovakia
WEYER Balasz, Hangvetö, Hungary